Tuesday, August 2, 2011

25 today

all i wanted for my birthday was:
  1. cake
  2. a dinner date
what i really got was:
  1. a morning alarm in the form of some very sleepy happy birthday singing from bond at 6am.
  2. some amazing gifts from my lovely boyfy, even a couple of surprise gifts i didn't know about. and if you know me, you know that's no mean feat since i ruin pretty much every surprise i'm involved in, as surprise giver or surprise receiver. one of my gifts came from here. let me know if you guess what one it is.
  3. delicious breakfast in bed
  4. a gorgeous sunny day
  5. a free ride to work on the bus
  6. a couple of surprise packages at work from my gorgeous family and a super friend.
  7. a delicious homemade cake from my work friends complete with candles.
  8. a special delivery of beautiful flowers to my desk.
  9. a supreme dinner date with bond to porteno, where i ate so much incredible food i felt a bit sick - including the world's best dessert. it was like a cross between pavlova and peanut brittle and trifle.
  10. a phone call from my wifey in the uk
i am truly truly lucky to have such wonderful people in my life to help me celebrate my 25 years of living.

thanks everyone for making my day super special. (especially you matthew bond you lovely man x).





No comments:

Post a Comment