Monday, July 4, 2011

you can always tell how awesome my weekend has been by the amount of photos of junk food i take.


This weekend I:

  • made mexican for dinner
  • watched a lot of 30 Rock
  • slept in a little bit, which was lovely
  • got a fresh mani pedi which is a bit of a luxury considering i'm well and truly in lockdown mode, saving my tail off for NYC in 4 months ( !!!!! )
  • ate some pizza and watched some marilyn monroe movies with a lovely gf of mine
  • ate lots of twisties and watched some marilyn monroe movies with a lovely gf of mine
  • ate cookie dough and watched some marilyn monroe movies with a lovely gf of mine
  • had sunday yum cha with my family and caught up over coke spiders
  • went to see bridesmaids with some *unofficial* bridesmaids :) it was so freaking hilarious. I hope Katrina's wedding/hen's party/pretty much everything turns out like that!
  • had dinner with boyfy's mamma for her belated birthday celebrations
Next weekend I:
  • will be a homebody
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment