Sunday, June 5, 2011

tourists in our own town.

one of the things i have begun to dislike in my new 'hood is the amount of tourists. i get in a stroppy mood, fume when they don't know where to buy bus/train/ferry tickets, get peeved when i get asked for directions and giggle at people clearly lost. how horrid of me.

sometimes i forget (perhaps, even take for granted?) that I do live in a gorgeous city. people from all over the world do like to visit my gorgeous city. and i should maybe take a walk in their shoes once in a while to teach me to pull my head in. and also appreciate the shiz out of old sydney town.

boyfy and i were tourists in our own town today. we took photos of landmarks, we caught the ferry, we went to one of sydney's most populous beaches and we people watched and we ate and we drank. i reckon everyone needs to do it sometimes. its good for the soul.





















Pee ess, i am in love with the new photoshop action filters boyfy downloaded for me!! They make it look like I know what I'm doing!!! Yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. nice photies bel lady, you sure do look like you know what you are doing! THis weekend should work for catchups- let me know when exactly xo

    ReplyDelete