Thursday, June 16, 2011

i am grateful

today i feel grateful.

(grateful is one of those words that looks funnier the more you look at it. grateful grateful grateful).

I feel super grateful that the rain has gone away, the sun has again decided to shine and the flood waters have receded all in time for our road trip to plomer tomorrow.

I feel super grateful that in my time of need i know my local kmart has ugg boots for $8.

I feel super grateful that sushi garden is just down the road so when i don't feel like cooking, i know i can get delicious sushi rolls for $6.50.

I feel super grateful that when i'm hungry and a little bit tired and snappy that my boyfy knows to ride out the storm and let me have my sooky, stroppy 5 minutes. (Sorry x)

I feel grateful that italian food safari was invented. i love the pants off that show.

I feel super grateful that my weekend has just commenced and tomorrow I'm going on a road trip with some very very lovely friends that I have been looking forward to for longer than i can remember.

Have a lovely lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. ooh im grateful for having read this! see ya tomorrow lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you link up all your lovely gratefuls, Bel. Enjoy your mini-holiyay! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for introducing me to your delightful Grateful Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete